Question and Answer about Small Lump in Armpit

Mother Question about Small Lump in Armpit


Doctor, I was a mother with one child. My son is now 9 months old, I was still breastfeeding. I was exposed to Galactocele in my left breast only. Well when my daughter was 4 months, my right nipple milk severe abrasions so hard to breastfeed, and gradually reduced the volume of their milk than the left breast.

lump in armpit pictures,  lump in armpit that hurts,  pea sized lump in armpit,  painful lump in armpit,  swollen lymph nodes armpit,  lump in armpit male,  lump in armpit symptoms,  lump in armpit breastfeeding
 

Galactocele when my breasts exposed, I accidentally touched my right armpit no lumps, I think it would grow pimples or boils, but it really looks like under the skin. solid lump, not easy to move and does not hurt if pressed. not previously exist. I would like to ask, what would Galactocele effect because galactocele is inflammation?


Then, if the lump in armpit anything to do with the affected breast Galactocele which is my left breast or breast-feeding are rare right? because I've been reading a bit about limfasis.
Explanation of the doctors so I hope, I hope we all stay healthy and always protected by Him.
 
 

Doctors Answer about Small lump in armpit

A lump in armpit that you meet is enlarged lymph nodes due to inflammation of the surrounding areas, especially the breast. Galactocele indeed one of the causes of inflammation.

If not accompanied by other complaints such as severe pain that is not problematic, and you should keep doing breast self-examination every month as well as touching your armpit area to observe whether the lump grew and pain or disappear.


Answer by Dr. Margareta Amelia 
Source: http://meetdoctor.com/ (by necessary changes)
 

1 Response to "Question and Answer about Small Lump in Armpit"

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete